- Users can exercise the following rights related to their Personal Information protection against the Company at any time.
a) The right to request access to Personal Information
b) The right to request a correction if there is an error, etc.
c) The right to request an erasure
d) The right to request suspend the processing of Personal Information
- Users may exercise the rights specified in the preceding Paragraph in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc., and the Company will handle the issues within 10 business days according to its internal procedures.
- If a User requests correction or deletion of errors with regard to his/her Personal Information, the Company shall not use the relevant Personal Information before requested correction or deletion.
- Users may exercise the rights specified in Paragraph 1 of this Article via an agent such as a legal representative or delegate, and the agent can exercise all the above rights on behalf of a particular user.
- Users shall not infringe on Personal Information and privacy of themselves, or third parties processed by the Company in violation of relevant laws and regulations such as Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and Personal Information Protection Act.
- Users have rights to view, correct, or withdraw their Personal Information through 『Settings』 at any time.
- If any User wishes to withdraw from membership, the User can click 『Settings』-> 『Withdrawal of Membership』 or contact the person in charge of Personal Information Protection by fax, mail, phone. Then, the Company shall take necessary measures such as deletion of Personal Information after retention of that information, for 90 days from the application for withdrawal of membership.
- Users shall prevent any unexpected accidents or incidents by entering or notifying their Personal Information up to date to the Company.
- Users are responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur due to inaccuracies of information provided or entered by Users, and provision of services may be restrained if false information such as a non-relevant person’s information is entered.
- Users have the right to be protected from infringement of their Personal Information and the duty to protect themselves / not to infringe Personal Information of others. Users shall also be careful not to leak and damage other Users’ Personal Information. If a User fails to fulfill the above responsibilities and somehow damages Personal Information and dignity of others, he/she may be subject to punishment under 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection」, 「Personal Information Protection Act」.