- Members may terminate the Service Use Contract at any time by notifying the Company of his/her (its) intention in accordance with the procedure stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. Nevertheless, if a member does not complete, withdraw, or cancel all purchase procedures before notifying his/her (its) intention to the Company, that member is responsible for any disadvantages resulting from such inaction.
- The Service Use Contract is terminated when intention to terminate reaches the other party. In this case, the Company notifies members’ intention to cancel through a registered e-mail, customer service center Nevertheless, the effect of termination does not affect the rights and relationship and claims for damages that have already occurred within the period of the Service Use Contract.
- A member who has terminated the Service Use contract under this Article, may reregister as a member in accordance with membership registration procedure and other relevant provisions stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. Nevertheless, if a member withdraws from membership and applies for reregistration for illegal purposes such as overlapping participation in promotional events where duplicate participation is restricted, the Company may restrict that reregistration for a certain period of time.
- The Company may terminate the Service Use Contract by notifying a member of its intention to terminate if such member has the following reasons.
a) If it is confirmed that there is a reason for refusal of acceptance of applications under Article 4, Paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions
b) In the case of violation of the Company’s copyright policy stipulated in Article 11 of these Terms and Conditions
c) In the case of violation of Article 12, Paragraph 2 of these Terms and Conditions
d) In the case of violation of Article 13 of these Terms and Conditions
e) In the case of infringement on rights, reputation, credibility or other legitimate interests of the Company, other users, or third parties or committing actions that violate laws of the Republic of Korea or public order and morality.
- The member whose Service Use Contract has been terminated is responsible for any damages incurred in connection with such termination, and the Company shall not hold any liabilities.
- If the Company decides to terminate the Service Use Contract with a member in accordance with this Article, the Company shall notify about such termination before the withdrawal process and the member has an opportunity to make objections from the date of receipt of the notice from the Company. Nevertheless, a member’s objection does not affect temporary suspension of the measures by the Company.