- The Company may restrict or suspend members’ use of the Service in the event of any of the following reasons.
a) In a case when these Terms and Conditions are violated
b) In a case of unavoidable circumstances due to inspection, repair or construction of service facilities
c) In a case when a telecommunications business operator defined in 『Telecommunications Business Act』 stops providing telecommunications of the Service
d) In a case when the service use is disrupted due to a national emergency, service facility failure, or excessive use of the Service
e) If the Company recognizes that it is inappropriate to continue provision of the Service due to other serious reasons
- If there is no record of access to the Service Use for one consecutive year whilst a member is using the Service, the Company may be able to restrict that member’s Service or particular parts of the Service.
- The Company may provide differentiated services to member at any time according to the Company’s policy. If a member uses paid service without appropriate payment of fees, the Company may suspend and restrict those particular services.
- The Company may take the following actions against members who violate these Terms and Conditions, the relevant laws and regulations as well as general principles of commerce.
a) Withdrawal of all or parts of additional benefits provided by the Company
b) Restriction on use of specific parts of the Service
c) Termination of the Service Use Contract
d) Claim for damages
e) Request for cybercrime investigation
- If the Company takes measures specified in each subparagraph of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify a member in advance. In case of unavoidable circumstances such as being out of contact with members or urgent need, the Company may notify the member after taking preemptive actions.
- A member may raise objections against the Company’s actions pursuant to this Article if there is a sufficient reason for protest. Nevertheless, a member’s objection does not affect temporary suspension of the measures by the Company.