- The Company establishes and operates policies for copyright protection of a right holder when using the Service and members must comply with the Company’s copyright policy.
- All Contents and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, subdomains, product names, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of the Company (or of third parties which gave the Company the right to use such materials and contents), are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Members cannot illegally use, steal, utilize, reproduce, copy or distribute the Contents and cannot let a third party use the Contents by duplication, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting or other methods without a prior consent from the Company. If a member violates the above provision, that member bears all responsibilities and if the original copyright holder claims for compensation for damages jointly or independently to the Company, that member must indemnify the Company by their own responsibilities and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and litigation costs incurred in litigation with the original copyright holder).
- In the case where the results shared by members infringe intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and design rights) and personal rights (using images and voices of public figures including celebrities without their consents), that member bears full responsibilities and must indemnify the Company at his/her (its) own responsibilities and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and litigation costs)
- If a post made by a member while using the Company’s Service infringes copyrights of others, the Company does not bear any responsibilities other than complying with responsibilities listed in Article 103 of Copyright Act in each of the following paragraphs.
a) In the case where the person claiming that his/her (its) copyrights and other rights protected under Copyright Act are infringed by reproduction or transmission of works produced by using the Service requests the Company to suspend reproduction and transmission of works, etc. by explaining such situations, the Company will immediately stop reproduction and transmission of works, etc., and notify the right holder of the fact and notify reproducer/transmitter of works as well.
b) If reproducer/transmitter who received the notice in the preceding paragraph requests resumption of reproduction/transmission by stating that such reproduction/transmission is based on legitimate rights, the Company will notify the right holder of the request for resumption and the expected date of resumption without delay, and resume copying and transmission on the scheduled date. Nevertheless, it is not the case if the Claimant notifies the Company of the fact that he/she (it) has filed a lawsuit about infringement of reproducer/transmitter before the scheduled resumption date.
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the Company belong to the Company.
- If a member’s copyright is infringed within the Company’s Service, that member can use the report center system operated by the Company. If he / she reports / requests necessary actions, the Company shall take such actions in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Members cannot resell free worksheets provided by the Company whether for payment or free of charge, and cannot distribute or transfer ownership of all or parts of those (including but not limited to images, videos, logos, templates, slogans, etc.) to third parties. Reselling or sharing of those Contents are also prohibited. If a member gets profit by selling free worksheets provided by the Company, he / she is liable for all civil and criminal liabilities, as well as the Company’s total development cost that went into creating such free worksheets.
- If a member uses, reproduces, changes, dramatizes, edits, publishes, creates derivative works, distributes, performs, promotes, exhibits or displays the Contents without the consent of the Company, the Company shall claim compensation to that member, with regard to determining the amount of damages. The Company agrees that such amount of damages shall be three times the amount of profits obtained, and that estimation should be the expected amount of compensation.