To celebrate the launch of new features in the FUNCTION12 product and to enable more people to try out the product and boost their development productivity, we are offering a special early bird promotion. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get a maximum 55% discount by pre-ordering FUNCTION12 before its official release at 1AM UTC on 15th May 2023.
- Type: Pre-order, Discount
- Product: FUNCTION12
- Eligibility: Anyone who pre-orders FUNCTION12 before 1AM UTC on 15th May 2023
- Discount Details:
- 1-Year Plan: $348 → $174 (50% OFF)
- 2-Years Package: $696 → $313 (55% OFF)
- Additional Benefits Offered to Pre-ordered Users:
- 1-month free trial before the launch of the new updates
- Free Plan Upgrade, which is eligible on the advanced plan available in the future, given that your license is not expired.
Q: What are the new features that will be added?
A: FUNCTION12 will transform to be the workspace for front-end UI developer productivity. In order to realize this goal, we will add the following features:
- Project Dashboard
- Figma Design Update Sync
- Preview Deployment
- Project Activities and Design History Tracker
- UI Library for components, tokens, and assets
- Export to React.js, React Native, Vue.js
Q: Can I get access to the premium plan of FUNCTION12 after pre-order?
A: Yes, upon pre-order, you will have access to the current starter plan. However, new features will only be available after the official release date.
Q: Will I be billed every 2 years, if I order 2 years package?
A: No, the 2-year package is not subscription-based, meaning payment and license extension will not be automated. If you wish to extend the license period in the future, please contact us.
Q: What feature can I expect in the next advanced plan?
A: In the future, we plan to expand our service to include the following features:
- Team Collaboration
- UX Debugger
- Data Binding
- SEO-related Features
- New Code Frameworks
Please note that the details mentioned above are subject to change in the future.
Q: What happens to current subscribers when the new updates are launched?
A: Annual subscribers will get access to new updates until their subscription ends, while monthly subscribers can access new updates until their last billing cycle before the new price scheme applies. Both annual and monthly subscribers must re-subscribe to the changed plan to continue using new features.