FUNCTION12’s homepage and IDE have been updated.
Here are what’s new.
Without any signup, you can check out the FUNCTION12 homepage renewal.
No demo is needed, you can check out FUNCTION12’s new features only with your Figma account.
From the Workspace Studio, the ‘Editable’ for defining and editing has been relocated to the top and the ‘Scene Layout’, an exclusive feature only available in FUNCTION12, has been updated for a better view.
The ‘Preview’ and ‘Scene Layout’ that took up a large part of the screen can now also be viewed on a separate screen.
The ‘CodeView’ now operates along with the selected elements.
The ‘Canvas’, ‘Scene Layout’, and ‘CodeView’ are all operated by the selected elements.
- Homepage Renewal Various features have been added to the FUNCTION12 homepage for an upgraded onboarding experience.
Testing out the Demo
- Insert the Figma project URL.
- Click the ‘Translate for Free’ button to try FUNCTION12 immediately.
Testing out with Figma Template
- Don’t feel like inserting your Figma link? We got you covered as well.
- Test out FUNCTION12 with the templates prepared by our team.
- Most of the features are all opened regardless of signup or subscription. (Export excluded)
- FUNCTION12 Play Guide
- For all users new to FUNCTION12, we’ve prepared a short clip.
- Click the ‘Play Guide’ and invest only 30 seconds of your time. You can check out the overall FUNCTION12 features.
- FUNCTION12 IDE UI has been renewed.
- ‘Editable’ Relocation
- The ‘Editable’ tab for editing layout and elements has been renewed and relocated to the top menu.
- The renewal provides a more efficient workflow with short mouse movement.
- ‘SceneLayout’ Upgrade
- A helpful guide for Scene Layout has been added.
- On top, a guide is displayed to show what each box orcolor represents on the screen.
- You can now easily check how your design is structured and which elements are analyzed as absolute all at once.
- ‘Preview’, ‘SceneLayout’ Pop-up
- Unlike how the ‘Preview’ and ‘SceneLayout’ was displayed on a single screen originally, you can check both on a separate screen in a pop-up view.
- This helps to check and go through your work without over-crowding your screen.
- When making any edits, the pop-up screen will also be automatically synced, so don’t worry about refreshing the page!
Many, many service updates and performance upgrades here and there have also been made.
FUNCTION12 team is always striving to provide the best service, so please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.